Friday, September 12, 2008

WTG! KAYLEE!

Way To Go E!!! Kaylee is such a Great kid. Madison tried wake boarding first so do you think Kaylee would sit aside and let her little sis show her up? Not a chance! :) She did a Great! Thanks to Shane & Mindi for taking us with them. The girls had a Great time!

Kaylee is pretty good at trying just about anything and everything! I am glad she doesn't take after either of her parents and has the natural ability to succeed in all she does. I LOVE YOU E!! I don't know what I'd do without you! :0)

3 comments:

Taylors said...

It looks like the girls had a blast! I am sure they would want their uncle there too. Your love and devotion that I can tell you have for your brother is inspiring. We really need to cherish and hold on to our families! Call me!

tuft's mom said...

Kaylee u look like a pro Tuft will be so excited to see you girls wake board. love you lots g-Kimmie

Kit said...

She looks so natural on the board. Definitely a little boarder girl.