Monday, September 1, 2008

Brilliant Weblog Award

My friend Jadie tagged me with the "Brilliant Weblog Award". Below are questions I had to answer and post to my blog. Then I have to choose a few fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Mindi
C. Cake or Pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential Item? Cell phone
F. Favorite Color? Black
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H. Hometown? St. George
I. Indulgence? To many to list
J. January or July? July (No Snow)
K. Kids? 3 Girls E, Madie, Bryn
L. Life is not complete without? My Family & Friends
M. Marriage Date? June 18, 1994
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 Bro
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Feet
Q. Quotes? "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." Thanks Jadie :)
R. Reasons to Smile? Family & Friends
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag some Peeps! See Below
U. Unknown Fact about Me? I CAN NOT live without my Computer, I don't Sleep!
V. Vegetable? Green Beans
W. Worst Habits? I have way to many.
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? ?
Y. Your Favorite Food? Mexican @ Paulas
Z. Zodiac Sign? Aquarius


Brilliant Bloggers I am passing this along to:
Heidi W.
Josie D.
Kristin P.
Megan A.
Michelle M.
Staci C.

No comments: