Friday, August 15, 2008

Girls Weekend in Vegas






So last weekend I took Branden to the airport in Vegas. Afterward, I was supposed to hook up with some girlfriends.
Well they flaked out and so I took My Girls.















We stayed at the Rio, which Bryn Loved. Besides all the 40 year old men who always stole the beaded necklaces the dancers threw at us. MEN. ;) I mean really! Here is this little girl waving her hands & arms above her head and the Dummies race her for plastic necklaces. We had to go to this show every hour, on the hour from 7-11 pm two nights in row. Thank Goodness 4 the sweet little shoe shine man who watched this take place, he always gave Bryn her pick of colors when he saw us.

1 comment:

Taylors said...

What beautiful girls. There are for girls in my family and one boy. I love the bond I have with my sisters. I may not have always thought that but I do now. Your girls are lucky to have you. I am jealous of the girl bonding!