Friday, August 15, 2008

1st Day of School

WOW! Where did summer go? I can't believe school has started already. Bryn & Madie were very ready for something to do, so it was just in time.

Brynlee couldn't wait to go to school for the whole day. She insisted on making her lunch, and picked out all her outfits 4 the entire week. I thought I had waited for this day to come for years-when they would all be in school, all day. It was kinda sad. My baby is getting so BIG. I don't know where the last 2 years went. She always told me she would stay 4 years old forever, just for me. :( Madie couldn't wait to see who was in her class this year. She loves her new teacher. And we had to take a picture with the backpacks, because I swear Madie took an hour just to find the right one!

8 comments:

tuft's mom said...

Oh..look at my cute little Bryn and Mads u are growing up to fast. U need to keep g-ma young. Hope your first day at school was lots of fun. Love ya lots girls
gma Kimmie

Amber said...

THATS SO CUTE!! I loved starting school when I was younger....I bet it's sad to have them all in school all day....I can't wait! lol. Just kidding. I love Lilee...but sometimes I just imagine all the things I could get done! Well anyways- Talk to you later!

Janette said...

I can't believe how grown up they are becoming. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Megan Andersen said...

So what has mommy Parker been doing with the little ones now gone all day?

Taylors said...

How exciting, ashton starts preschool ot Sep 4th. They grow up too fast. Enjoy your new freetime!

ashley said...

I can't believe you have no babies at home! They are getting so old I feel like we are missing out:( Hopefully we will be closer to home soon!

Kit said...

How Cute is that! I will have a hard time when Lex is there. It was so great to see you and your cute family. You are like my most favorite person. I love you!

Merrill's said...

Wow, I couldn't imagine having my last kid in school - all day. What a feeling! your girls are darling! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night for bunko. ;)