Thursday, June 26, 2008

BUNKO




So the other night at Bunko I was actually in the run for Winning a Prize!!! So on the last round I Totally Tank'd! I was a little bummed but It was a fun game night and we had a good time. When it was time to hand out the prizes, My friend Shannon (Who I have known since I was 12) had scored a few more points then I had so she was one of the Winners. Let me just fill you in that I have played for over 1 1/2 years and I have never WoN cuz I must really stink at the game. HA HA. Any way Shannon seen how excited I was playing so she let me have her pick of the prizes! I thought that SOOOOOOOOOOO Sweet of her that I wanted to share it. The gifts that night were various different clocks, they were all so cute. I got this red one which matched perfectly in my room! I don't know if it is going to stay where I placed it, but I really like it. Thanks Shannon!!


1 comment:

Merrill's said...

Your new clock looks awesome in your bedroom. Shannon was sooo sweet to give up that clock for you. You deserve it!! By the way, you don't stink at Bunko.