Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Little Stinker

Tonight when I picked up Madie & Bryn from my in-laws, my father in-law had a little story about Bryn. (This kid has a lot of them) :) Anyway, my mother-in-law was talking to Bryn and she called her "Brynster", I guess Bryn had asked her before to not call her that? I have no idea why. Her grandma then apologized and said "Sorry Brynlee, I won't call you that anymore". Bryn replied with "Do I need to get a name tag?". This little girl says some of the funniest things, but she is dead serious. They were also praising her for how good she has been the last few weeks when she responded with "Well it must have been the soup I had the other day at grandma Kimmie's house, but I don't remember the name of it". My father-in-law had to laugh when she came back and told him it was Bean with Bacon soup. He told her that he was going to buy a case of the soup then. Bryn is such a cutie most of the time, but when she wants to push your buttons...Watch Out, cuz she will! :0)

2 comments:

tuft's mom said...

Oh my little bryn she is such a cutie pie and boy she does come up with some good stories and sayings. Last week when gma Bev was here Bryn said grandma and I said what she replied no we don't call you grandma I meant grandma Bev. I thought that was cute, she calls me Kimmie. I love you my little Brynlee Jessica Parker

Kit said...

Bryn is the best. That girl has so much energy too. SHe wears me out with her little imagination. Such a cutie. All your girls are like little supermodels too. Watch out the teen years are coming!!